Image Differential Encryption allows you to encrypt files by comparing the color information of an image against the encrypted data to create a new abstract image. When it is time to retrieve the abstratced data simply choose the base image, the abstract image, and then enter in the key that you created or were given to rebuild the original data.
UltraIDE can be an ideal solution for storing and transporting sensative materials like:
- Sensative text files containing username and passwords
- Sensative work files sent through company or public email servers
- Storing sensative personal images
- Transporting sensative information between two or more individuals
- Short private audio messages